Happy Leap Year Day to all! The kids and I have the day off today- Hoorah! I love having lazy- stay in your pj's- lay around and do nothing days! This week our school district had parent-teacher conferences. This of course means 2 nights of staying at school until 8:30 pm. It was absolutely exhausting. So having the day off today is our reward. Unfortunately, Jeremy had to go to work today. I thought about all of the chores I should catch up on, but that was just a thought. I'll probably go to the store later, pick up some lunch for Jeremy, and then head back home for a nap.
It's suppose to warm up to 60 degrees today, so maybe I'll go out for a walk with Princess. She hasn't left the house very often because she hates the cold weather. There was one day a couple of weeks ago when Jason was getting ready to take her out for a walk. She was all excited until she stepped outside. She then turned right back into the house and sat in her blankets. Obviously she's not a cold weather dog.
As for the boys, well, I rented them a bunch of video games for the weekend. We tried out the Mario and Sonic Olympic Games this morning, and that was exhausting. That was my work-out for the day. We're early risers in our home, so they've been up playing since 6:00 am. I think at 10:00 am I'll send them out to shoot some baskets. Jason and Calvin both are in the last part of their basketball season and are getting ready for their tournaments. Jason's team is the undefeated Celtics (the coach is from Boston), and Calvin's team (the Ballers) are 4-2. We've been ecstatic that the boys have enjoyed their first basketball season. They are also getting excited that the weather is starting to warm up, which means the golf course will be fully operational. Their instructor from last year is so excited to see the boys playing again, almost as much as we are.
So that's the scoop for today, hope you all have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment