Sorry Everyone, it has been a while. I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to get on the computer to blog, nor have I been able to read what everyone else is up to. I have a few minutes tonight, so here goes.
We've been busy trying to get everything squared away with Jeremy's military paperwork. It's amazing how many silly things he needs to still do before he gets out. We attended an ACAP meeting today. This was one of many meetings that we need to attend. The military has so many of these meetings I think we have about 4 more to attend. Jeremy's also been keeping busy getting ready for his next (and last) PT test. He's actually doing his sit-ups as I write. I've been trying to keep up with him, but I think I won't be able to keep up this time. We did a little over 3 miles last night, and I was exhausted when we got home. I think with the past pregnancies I did too much, this time I'll be taking it easy.
The boys are doing well. They've been enjoying the warm weather with their friends lately. It started to get cold and rainy again today so they were pretty bummed that they couldn't play outside today.
As for me, I'm doing okay. I'm so tired lately. And sorry, we don't know yet. This baby is being quite modest. We'll have another ultrasound on the 30th, so keep your fingers crossed that the baby's legs aren't crossed. The baby is doing well. Good growth as far as we can see. My blood sugar has been regulated at a rate the dr's are happy with. All that means is that I've cut a lot of sugar out of my diet and my insulin intake has been adjusted. I've been trying to keep up with a regular excercise regiment to also help with my health. I feel like I need to be extra careful with this pregnancy. I think it's because I'm older now and it's been a while since we had Calvin. I will say this is the easiest pregnancy I've had, no morning sickness.
That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll have more time to write again soon.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, we miss you guys!
I love the new background, so springy! :)
Post a Comment