Sent to me by: The Crane Family
THIS IS A TEST TO SEE IF YOU WILL DO THIS WHEN YOUR BORED ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO RIGHT ?
44 ODD Things about you! FILL IT OUT and pass it on and also back to the person that sent it to you! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!
44 ODD Things about you! FILL IT OUT and pass it on and also back to the person that sent it to you! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? yes- only with buffalo wings
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NEVER
3. Do you own a gun? NO- I'm Canadian
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? The White Hot Chocolate or Hot Strawberry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love'em, especially Fenway Franks
7. Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard on High
8. Can you do push-ups? yes
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring
10. Favorite hobby? Reading or scrapbooking (when I can find the time)
11. Do you have A.D.D.? nope
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? At the moment I'm really emotional- pregnancy, go figure.
13. Middle name? Anne
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1) I need to take a shower. 2) Where and when will we be going on our next vacation- it's much needed. 3) It's too dark in this room.
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, water with a lemon slice, and water with a lime slice
16. Current worry right now? Moving costs
17. Current hate right now? Money
18. Favorite place to be? Disneyworld with my family
19. How did you bring in the New Years? Was with family
20. Like to go? Where???? Disneyworld, we love it there.
21. Name three people who will complete this? Heather Shauntae, Cindy
22. Do you own slippers? Of course!
23. What color shirt are you wearing? Red
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes
25. Can you whistle? sort of
26. Favorite color? At the moment, turquoise, pink, and red
27. Would you be a pirate? Arghhh, yes.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? None
29. Favorite girl's name? Bianca
30. Favorite boy's name? The great debate- Brayden, Carson, Landen, or Simon
31. What's in your pocket right now? lint
32. Last thing that made you laugh? My husband
33. Best bed sheets as a child? My disney sheets, I think my mom still has them.
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken right ankle from 8th grade, in fact I sprained it yesterday.
35. Do you love where you live? NOPE- thank goodness we're moving soon.
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
37. Who is your loudest friend? Dianna- she's German so it's understandable.
38. How many pets do you have? 1 dog- Princess.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, that stocker husband of mine.
40. What is your favorite book? I don't think I have a favorite, but I'm reading Eclipse right now.
41. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
42. Favorite Sports Team? Boston Red Sox
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Wrapping my right ankle and trying to get to sleep.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke? "What am I doing up at this hour?"- it was 4:00 am.
Okay all of you, it's your turn. Copy and paste this on to your Blogs because I want to know 44 ODD THINGS ABOUT YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment