Friday, April 10, 2009
What do you do on Friday?
Regular people usually deem Friday as a relax - get ready for the weekend - I've had a tough week, so I'm taking it easy kind of day. For me Friday is definitely my busiest day of the week. Because Jeremy and I are only sporting one car these days I use the car on Friday's to do all of my errands. You can find me grocery shopping, home necessity shopping, clothes shopping, at the post office mailing things off, at the recycling depot dropping off our plastics/ glass/ cardboard/ metal/ paper (yes, we try to be a green family), going to the gym, visiting teaching my gal-pals, going out to lunch with more of my gal-pals, and of course paying bills, then there's also the regular chores around the house like laundry (my arch nemesis), the floors, vacuuming, dusting, more laundry, the bathrooms, oh and I forgot I have a 7 month old to entertain and feed during all of this. And of course the day starts for us by 6:00 am and ends at about 11:00 pm, sometimes later depending on if we're hosting the weekend sleepover. What's nice about getting everything done on Friday... I have the entire weekend to devote to my husband and children without interuption. Besides Collin doesn't seem to mind all of the running around with mom. Hope you have Hoppy Easter! and enjoy your weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment