Boston part deux:
Another fun day was had! The kids love Starbucks (like their Auntie Vanessa), so it's like a heaven sent that there's a Starbucks on the first floor of the hotel. Strawberries and Creme Frappaccino's for all (and a collection of breakfast pastries). Jeremy headed out for his first day of classes, and the kids and I got ready to enjoy our bright and sunny day around town. First we headed over to Fanueil Hall for some shopping and lunch. The kids chowed on their favorite Greek lamb and Gyros, and Collin & I had a yummy Lobster Macaroni. Then we met up with Mindi, one of Jeremy's assistants. We walked over to the New England Aquarium and spent a few hours checking out the marine life. Jason and Calvin loved the penguins and Collin's favorite were the seals. It was so cute, Collin kept trying to kiss the seal through the window every time they swam up to him. After the aquarium the kids hit me up for another Starbucks break. Then we headed over to the Yankee Dental Magic Show/ Casino Night. We were greeted at the front hall by a Casino worker who gave us 'Yankee' dollars to use at the tables~ no real money was used, all for fun! So I didn't do too well, lost all of my chips in 3 bets. Jeremy did better, I think he lasted about 10 bets. The real winner was Calvin, he was at the roulette table for a while~ Jeremy made him bet all of his chips towards the end because the magic show was about to begin~ he was not happy to loose it all in one bet. The magic show was fun, lots of different magicians entertained us, there was dancing, and so much food! Not sure what their favorites were but they had baked pretzels (plain, salted, and cheese- my favorite), snow cones, popcorn, Hagen Daz ice cream bars, and chocolate cake. After the show we hopped on the shuttle back to the hotel and ordered room service and stayed in for the rest of the night- exhausted!
Bon Anniversaire Heather!
Today is Heather's (my sister-in-law) birthday! I've known Heather for over 15 years now, even before we became relatives. Heather was my college room-mate when we attended SUU. I remember our days at SUU like they were yesterday- what a fun time! Heather is a great mom to her 4 kiddos. She runs around helping in their classes, shuttling them to practices and games on a weekly basis, and takes the time to make sure they know they are loved! She's a great wife to my brother-in-law Stephen. She's always been a great support to him through his school years and career years. She's always been a great Aunt to my boys who just adore her. And she's always been a GREAT FRIEND~ I surely can attest to that! We love you and miss you and hope you have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!
1 comment:
Thanks Melanie! You are sweet. I love you too and miss you. I wish that you guys lived closer so we could see you more often. Thanks for being a great friend and sister-in-law. Thanks for marrying Jeremy, so that I could meet Stephen, and we could become SILs.
Post a Comment