Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Is it possible to love a small appliance?

I think it is. I absolutely love my Dyson vaccuum. Reason: I used our other two vaccuums the other day and really didn't feel like the carpets were "really" clean. Today I used my brand new Dyson, and WOW, what a difference! I can actually see what the other two vaccuums didn't pick up because Sir Dyson has a wonderful canister that shows it all! Anyway, I do love my new vaccuum! And I still have lots of love for my dishwasher, washer, dryer, toaster, blender, and of course my Cricut! LOL!

3 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

I need a new vacuum soon. I have thought about a Dyson. Also an Oreck. I wonder which one is better in the long haul?
Glad that you love yours!

Melanie Draper said...

Definitely get the Dyson! The Oreck one is too heavy. The Dyson is great and it picks up EVERYTHING!

All the Angles said...

I would AGREE! We lost our microwave a while back and I thought we don't need it. We can save money if we don't replace it. WRONG! Do you know how many times I went to warm up or defrost something and I couldn't. I love TECHNOLOGY!!! I agree whole heartedly that you can LOVE a small appliance and depend on it! I feel the same way about my smaller than average mop that is just perfect for me! Ok now I'm off my soap box :D