Thursday, December 2, 2010

The sun is out and I'm gonna play today!

So I know I should be cleaning up the mess in the house, doing laundry, doing dishes, and blah blah blah chores. BUT NOT RIGHT NOW! The sun is out and I'm going to enjoy myself for a couple of hours before the crew comes home. I dropped off the little critter at school and headed to the store to buy baby shower decorations.

Yes, another party to put on and with absolutely no time for planning. One of Jeremy's assistants is having a baby next month and no one from work has stepped up to the plate to get a shower going, so Jeremy asked me to do it. The shower is going to be on Monday which leaves me with 3 days to get things together. Decorations are all bought (except for the balloons), the room is booked for the shower, the invitations are out, and there will be plenty of yummy treats along with the famous 'Pink' sherbet punch~ she's having a girl. Now I just have to put a couple of games together and Voila! the party is ready!

So now, I'm going to get off this computer and enjoy the blue sky and warm sunshine!

1 comment:

Stephen and Heather said...

You need to enjoy the sun while you have it because it isn't going to stay for very long. There is plenty of time for all that cleaning stuff when there is snow on the ground. The sun in our neck of the woods has already said goodbye for a while I am afraid.:(