Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Gotta shovel the walk AGAIN!
Yet another blizzard in Gorham, NH! This one is suppose to last until tomorrow night, which will make it a 48 hour storm~ yippee! Sometimes I wonder what the heck were we thinking when we moved here. Then I think what the heck are we still doing here! This is our 3rd winter here in NH. Spending time in Las Vegas during the holidays didn't help either. I love palm trees and there isn't one in site around these parts. I think the next place we live doesn't neccessarily have to have palm trees (but it would be nice). It just has to have LESS snow! I've already shoveled 2 feet from the walk earlier today, and I need to do another foot so that Jeremy can get into the house. Luckily we have a guy that plows our driveway, so very thankful for Leo! So I'm off.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's definitely a winter wonderland you've got there! And hey, my hometown can make anyone jealous of it's mild winters. :)
Post a Comment