Sunday, February 27, 2011
Weekends Away!
I absolutely love "weekends away"! And of course Portland, Maine is one of our favorite places to go. This weekend we took the kids to Portland to dine at yummy places, be entertained at a movie theater with stadium seating, and just relax and enjoy each others company. We also managed to find a new beach area that we're hoping to visit this summer with the cousins. We are definitely 'beach' people! Don't get me wrong, we love the city, the mountains are nice, but the ocean is just us. I can't wait for the summer and to be able to spend more time at the beach, I know the kids sure are excited about it. Vacation week is now over, we're back in town, and I believe all are refreshed to tackle the next couple of weeks before April vacation. Can I just win the lottery already so that we can just live there and be on the beach all of the time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment