Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baking Day!

It's 7:33 am and I'm up and have been up since 5:30 am. Jason gets up at 5:30 am because he's attending seminary at 6:00 am. So of course that means I hear him wrestling around the house and of course everyone else gets up and around by 6. This morning, as I made the boys their turkey wraps for lunch, I decided it was going to be a baking day. It's such a gray and dreary day out I think some baking is in order. I know my kids love to come hope to fresh baked goods, especially when they can smell it as soon as they walk into the house. So the plan for today is to bake chocolate chip cookies, banana nut muffins, and some breads. It's been a while since I've had a "baking day", it should be fun!

2 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

Sounds so good. I love when I get that type of ambition. It doesn't happen very often. Enjoy!

Melanie Draper said...

Got done with the muffins and the focaccia breads. The cookies are going to have to wait til tomorrow, that'll give me something to do. Now I'm just finishing off the pizzas for dinner.