Sometimes I feel like my life is like a deck of cards that are stacked neatly, then picked up and thrown in the air, and I just hope they all fall back into place. Often times the cards are a little on the sloppy side where some are not quite on the stack right, some are turned upside down, some are right side up. But the one thing I can say is that they're all my cards and it's up to me to get them back into place.
As a wife, I think my cards get thrown around every day. As a mom, the cards get thrown around many times a day. But usually at the end of the day the cards are stacked back and ready for tomorrow.
In the next few months I know my cards will not only be thrown in the air, but thrown every which way they can go. I'm so thankful that I have a Heavenly Father that hears my prayers, comforts me when things are stressful, answers the prayers that need to be answered, and has truly blessed me. I feel like the callings that I've been given have helped me to see things in a different light, a better light, a brighter light. I feel sad that I know I will have to be released sooner than later, and I don't want to be. I know there will be other callings, other things that need my attention, it just makes me sad to have to be released.
So let's see where the cards go. I'm just glad the Lord helps me to pick them all up.
1 comment:
Great analogy Mel. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment