Friday, April 1, 2011
I LOVE APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!
Ever since I was a little kid I have absolutely loved April Fool's Day! I think it's because it's the one day of the year I can be mischievous and not get in trouble for being so. So this morning this is what I posted on my sister's FB page, "CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!! #6 has got to be another girl!!!!" Which then sparked her comment on my page, "Congrats to my lovely sister! TWINS! We should be due around the same time." Needless to say, we have friends and relatives who totally believed it. I did have to cancel on my prank to my parents. Dad had his cardiology appointment and he'll be under the knife in a couple of months~ not exactly a good day for pranks on dad. So the planned prank will have to wait until next year. And last but not least, the joke was on all of us in the Northeast, there was about a foot of snow that dropped on us~ bleh, I'm so tired of snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment