Just to give you a little background info for our stop on Kennebunk/ Kennebunkport... We love to watch the shows on the Travel Channel, and one of our favorites is Food Wars. Well one of the food wars was a lobster roll challenge. Years ago we had visited Allison's (one of the competitors), so we wanted to try out the other competitor, The Clam Shack, to see if the winner of the war was correct. If you take a look at the pictures you'll see that The Clam Shack was definitely the champ in our book!!!
Calvin and I enjoying the sunshine in the Lobster Chairs
The Buttered Lobster Roll from The Clam Shack~ the YUMMIEST LOBSTA ROLL EVA'!!!The Boys ENJOYING their Lobster Rolls!
On Father's Day we took Jeremy to his favorite brunch/breakfast establishment, Peach's, he loves it there, I think we all do! And of course I forgot to get a shot of myself, oh well.
And to top of Jeremy's Father's Day, he took Jason out for his first driving lesson.
Happy Father's Day Jeremy!
1 comment:
Happy Father's day Jeremy! I can't believe that you got Jeremy to try the lobster roll. How did he like it? I can't believe that your kids had school so late this year. That is crazy. Good luck with teaching Jason how to drive. Hopefully you guys get out of it in one piece. Then in a couple of years you can come down and teach Kylan. HaHaHa!
Post a Comment