Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Last Official Day in NH!

Today is our last 'official' day in NH, tomorrow we head off for the west coast. I'm having some mixed feelings about leaving. This place is definitely beautiful! You can truly see the Lord's artistry here in northern NH. I've been thinking about all of the friends I've made here and how much I will miss them. I'm going to miss my scenic drive to North Conway to do my shopping. And I'm going to miss sitting on the back deck watching my kids play in the river. There are things that I will definitely not miss, but they aren't worth my typing efforts.

I will say that I am looking forward to the Seattle area being our new, and hopefully, permanent home. I know my kids are so happy to be moving there even though they too will miss their friends. I know my husband will be happy at his new clinic, and he'll also be happy to have a 5 minute commute rather than the 1hr commute he has now. I know I will be happy there because my family will be happy, that's all that matters.

So with my last official day in New Hampshire I'm going to finish up packing, go to the dump to throw away the things that were not packed on the truck, and just relax.
See you on the West Coast!

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Woo-hoo! Good luck on the coast-to-coast. :)