Wednesday, February 29, 2012
It's Time!
Calvin and I started our running schedule today. We did 20 minutes today, and our goal is to add on 5 minutes every week. It felt great! I'm awake and rip-roaring to get going for the day. There are two very good reasons why we've started this: #1 to get us back into shape, #2 to start feeling better. Over the winter season too many of us get lazy, that's right, just plain old lazy! With the weather being so yucky over the winter we hardly get out and exercising. Along with running every morning, we're also semi-dieting. That means cutting out excess sugar and eating healthier. I'm also going to be keeping track of our weight loss (fat loss) and muscle gain. (180 lbs/ BMI 32 -Calvin, 140 lbs/ BMI 26 -Me... meaning we need to get into shape!) Every week I plan on recording our new weights to see how we're progressing. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good LUCK! There are only 2 ways I would ever be a runner! 1 would be if a madman was chasing me with a knife and 2 if someone could convince me I would lose weight and never have to run again!
Super goals for you both! :)
Post a Comment