It's been awhile....We've been so busy lately. Our family is finally together- Jeremy's home! YEAH!!! He arrived home a couple of weeks ago. He's back into the groove of things at home and at work. We are sooooo happy that he's back home with us.
During the Columbus Day weekend we were able to take a mini vacation to the Grand Prairie Resort and Waterpark in Hutchinson, Kansas. We figured since we have less than a year left here in Kansas we should see what's in this state. It was such a nice break from everything- no video games, computers, or cell phones allowed. We had a blast at the waterpark and ate too much BBQ.
The kids are just getting done with the first quarter of school, and I'm so proud to say the boys have all A's. Jason has just finished his golf and tennis seasons. He was able to finish the golf season with a gold medal and a bronze medal in tennis. He also had his first orchestra concert just last week. Calvin is winding up with golf also as the weather has gotten colder and wet around here. He's been selling Cub Scout Popcorn like a mad-man! He's trying to beat Jason's record from last year of selling over $1000. It's always tough when your older brother sets the bar so high.
As for myself, I'm as happy as a clam. My face is almost completely recovered from the Bell's Palsy- so I actually look normal again. Work is still the same- it's work. But like I said, I'm happy because my husband is home, and we're feeling complete around here again!
No comments:
Post a Comment