Happy Halloween to All! It's the start of the holiday season in our home and we're so excited. From the end of October until the beginning of April it's nothing but holidays and celebrations for us. We have birthdays galore to celebrate and wonderful feasting holidays to boot. I will be hitting the gym more often with that in mind.
This year will be ending with such great events: Calvin's birthday, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Jason's birthday, Calvin's baptism, Jason's Deacon ordination, and of course Christmas. We're so excited that we will be celebrating these events with Jeremy. I think we appreciate his presence now that we've experienced things without him, and it just wasn't as fun.
Take care and we wish you all happiness and enjoyment during the holiday season.
1 comment:
Hey Mel,
I love the new layout and colors on your blog. Miss you guys.....post some pics!!
Post a Comment