Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can you tell????

I've changed my Blog background, can you tell what we're having???? Yes indeed, another baby boy to add to the Draper Family! The boys are ecstatic about the results, they were cheering for a boy the entire time. (Heaven forbid they have to play 'tea party' or dolls.)

The doctor also was excited about the baby's development. They were a little worried because my diabetes could possibly harm the baby. But all is great. All of his parts are where they're suppose to be and Calvin got to count all ten fingers and toes. He's certainly an active little guy. During the ultrasound he punched, kicked, and rolled around just as happy as can be. We couldn't even get one still shot of him during the hour and a half he was being watched. Calvin thought it was the coolest thing that he could see the baby smiling at the camera.

So that's the latest on us. Now I can actually register...

2 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

I am so excited. Having all boys is fun. We have someone to pass all of our little boy things to now. I love ultrasounds. I am so glad that he is healthy and active. Jason and Calvin are going to be awesome helpers. I don't know why I questioned the Draper boy thing, I should have known that Jeremy couldn't break tradition or what ever you call this. The Drapers don't have any concern about the name being passed along. Anyway, I am glad all it well. We love and miss you. Congratulations!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Hooray for boys! We're so excited to have another little nephew to love. :)