Sunday, May 18, 2008

Getting better finally!

So I think I've about had it with being sick and having sick family members in the house. First it was Jeremy, then me, then Jason, then Jeremy again, then me again, and now Calvin (and I'm still not 100%). It's been so strange that we've been sick especially at this time of year. We're all finally getting better, but like I said we're still kind of blahhh. Hopefully by next weekend all will be fine. I really need it.

The kids have one more week of school and then they're off for the summer, yeah! I have two more weeks after that and then I'm off, WHOO HOO! The only plans I have is sitting by the pool and relaxing. I still need to purge some old clothes out of all of the closets, but other than that I have nothing planned. I'm reall looking forward to the break. Jeremy's really happy that I'll be staying home permanently. He says I deserve it since I've worked my butt off for the last 13 years to make sure our finances have been covered.

Anyway, other than that, all is good. The baby is kicking like a maniac. And of course we don't have a name yet....

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Summers' almost here, hooray!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love the new look of your blog, it's so cute!