Thursday, May 8, 2008

Short- timer's Syndrome

I really do think "Short-timer's" exsists! We have a whopping 11 more days of school left and my brain has already left the building. We start school at 8:25 am and any students who come in after that time we have to write a tardy slip for. Well, this week I haven't written up one child. Like I said the brain has left the building!

My next task after school gets out for the summer is finding a place for us to live in New Hampshire. This is not my favorite thing to do, but of course I am the designated home finder whenever we move. It's tough when you are relying on websites and photos. The house we moved into when we first moved to Kansas was a let down from the pictures that were sent to us. I think I'm just too trusting. It's just too bad that people take advantage of that. I have been in contact with a few people about a couple of houses so hopefully something will pan out.

Other than that, all is good. We're still trying to kick the colds we have, but other than that it's all good. For Mother's Day I'm looking forward to not cooking. That's all I asked for, no jewelry or new clothes or anything else. So the boys have the charcoal ready for the shishkabobs and steaks. And I'm just going to sit back and relax, put my feet up, read my book, and do absolutely nothing.

That's about it for me.

No comments: