Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Bad" news or "Good" news...Chacun à son goût

Not sure if it's "Good" news for Jeremy and I, but I know Jason was pleased (surprisingly) with our news of staying in Kansas until the end of September. Our original plans for our move was that we were suppose to leave here August 10th and get settled to our new home before school starts for the boys. As per my Dr. and the Little One they have other plans for us.

I went in for my regular appointment last week and the Dr. mentioned that he did not want me travelling so close to my due date. Then he mentioned that for the baby's sake that he would like us to stay here so that if there are any complications my dr.'s here would know my case. I had a feeling something was up when he came in and said, "I'm so glad you're husband's not here today because I didn't want to break the news to him." Anyway, after all of the kicking and screaming we both realized (Jeremy & I) that this would be the best. There's no point in risking an early birth if it means sticking around here for a couple more weeks. So it's settled, we're staying until the end of September.

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Better safe than sorry, right? I'm glad Jason was such a good sport about it. :)