Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I LOVE BIRTHDAY CAKE ICE CREAM!!!

At the moment I am eating one of the 31 flavors.... you have to try this flavor: America's Birthday Cake. It's the best!!!! I don't get to enjoy ice cream very often (for health reasons) but this time I couldn't fight the craving. We're sitting here at work doing absolutely nothing, so I ran to the PX and got us ice cream. We have to be here until 4:00 pm everyday until Friday then we're done for the summer- hooray. (I just at the last bit, yummmmm.)

Anyway, I'm on 'nesting' mode. All of the baby's clothes, blankets, burp cloths, his car seat, stroller, toys, bouncer, bath tub, breast pump and whatever else I have. Jeremy was laughing at me because I wasn't finished there. I was vaccuuming and folding laundry at 10:30 pm last night. I think I'm just trying to get everything organized and trying to make sure I have everything I need. I am so thankful for my friends here at work who have been giving me things for the baby's arrival. It's sure saving me a ton of money. I think with everything we have I've spent a whopping $15 thanks to gift cards and practically brand new baby gear that is being passed to us. Now I just have to make space for all of this stuff- thank goodness for guest rooms.

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That sounds yummy! DQ has a Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Cake that I'm dying to try. :)