I really am always amazed at how Heavenly Father listens and answers every one of our prayers. I am so thankful that he does.
I just added little Kenadie's blog page to my list today. She is doing so well! (And Mom and Dad are also.) I'm so happy for the Kelly's and their tough little girl.
This evening I spoke with my Mom. The last few weeks have been a really tough time for me to be without my parents during my pregnancy. And because we aren't quite sure when this little guy will be arriving I didn't want my parents taking the time off to come out here and not have him arrive during their visit. So, of course it's only logical that they come visit after we move to the East Coast. Anyway, my mom and dad had decided they were coming out Labor Day weekend for 2 weeks regardless if the baby is here or not. I'm really happy that they'll be coming out, I've really missed them. Sometimes I get so envious of my sister that she has had my parents by her side for every pregnancy and every birth of her children because she lives about 15 minutes from them. As for me, we've always lived away from them so we've never had that opportunity. So I guess I'll be praying that he arrives when they're here. Well, at least I can hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment