Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting out of the Holiday Slump!

Is it just me or do any of you hit a Holiday Slump with everything going on right now? Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, but I sure can do without the stress. I know I'll get over it in a couple of days. How did the holidays ever get to become so overwhelming?

1 comment:

Stephen and Heather said...

I got your message. Sorry that I didn't get back to you. It has been busy for us the last couple of days also. Just trying to finish up everything that needs to get done before the kids get out of school for the holidays and before the holidays actually hit. It seems that I haven't been home hardly at all.
As for the strawberries...we haven't added anything to the chocolate but you can add shortening to make it smoother. It seems to work both ways.