Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I can't believe we've been married for 14 years!


I can't believe we've been married for 14 years! It's been a wonderful 14 years with Jeremy and I'm looking forward to the next 14, and the 14 after that, and the 14after that, and well, to spending eternity with him. I am thankful for the wonderful husband that he is. He truly is the Best Husband in the Whole World!

4 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Happy Anniversary ya'll!

Stephen and Heather said...

I know I can't believe that it has been 14 years. We aren't that old are we? Happy anniversary!!

Melanie Draper said...

Nope we're not that old... if the math is done correctly... that means I got married at age 11...

Jennifer said...

I hope that you and Jeremy had a wonderful anniversary. WOW, 14 years. Congratulations.

I hope that you were all feeling better for the celebration. I am nervous right now about the kids and myself getting sick as we are so close to delivery and don't want anyone sick with a newborn on the way.