Here I was thinking our family was doing great with our health for this year's winter season. Well, I spoke to soon. We must have caught the stomach virus that's been going around. Jeremy had it, now Calvin and I have it. I just hope that we start feeling better soon. Especially Calvin, he has his first ski school lesson on Friday. Anyway, I'm going back to the couch to curl up and watch the snow fall.
2 comments:
I am sorry that you guys are sick. I hate being sick. It seems you guys always get sick about this time of year...just in time for your anniversary. Get better soon and keep Collin well!!!
Sorry to hear that you didn't escape unscathed. I just noticed your widget about your anniversary in a few days.... Happy Anniversary!!! Having a winter anniversary isn't the best for travel or getting away (at least in my experience). Hopefully you're feeling better and able to spend some time together.
p.s. I loved Collin's Christmas outfit, he looked so cute.
love, Melissa
Post a Comment