I can't believe we're sick again... Saturday I couldn't even get out of bed my head felt like it was going to explode and my muscles were all sore. After going through boxes of tissues and having my dose of DayQUi)) I was feeling better. Sunday I felt better, but I think it's because I was looking forward to going to church. But once we got home that's when the fun began. Collin started throwing up everywhere. Jason started with his head hurting then the was throwing up. Then me, I couldn't even keep my eyes open my head hurt so bad, and I was just spitting up phlegm (that's such a funny word). Calvin is keeping away from all of us, and Jeremy is starting to slow down a bit now. I hate when we get sick. No, I hate it when I get sick because the house just falls apart. So today I'm just coughing stuff up and my nose has been blown so much I really think it's just barely holding on.
On a happier note, I can't believe January is already over. And I think our crazy temperatures maybe starting to warm up a little. Hitting 0 is warm to us. I have a feeling that February will breeze right by, and the kids have a week off to relax and get some skiing and snow-boarding in. And during March we have a week of fun activities planned while the Watkins family (my sister's family) visits- skating, snow-boarding, skiing, and of course eating. For April we have Lola and Lolo visiting, the kids have another week off to relax, and Easter. By May I'm hoping the snow will be all melted away so that we can enjoy our beautiful New Hampshire surroundings. June the kids will be getting out of school. July we'll be in Utah. August we should be in Toronto for a little bit, and having some visiting friends stay before school starting in September. I really feel like this year is going to be a fast one.
1 comment:
It seems the older I get the faster time goes. Our year isn't quite planned out like yours but I am sure that I will look back and feel like it flew by(like I do with every year). I remember being bored when I was little and asking my mom what there was to do. Where did that time go?
I am sorry that you guys are sick. We went through all the sickness at the beginning of January. We better not go through it again. I hope that you guys start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment