Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Collin... 6 moths old already!

I'm amazed how fast the time has passed. Collin turned 6 months old as of the 3rd of March. My little angel is just that, a little angel! For those who haven't met him in person yet, I look forward to when you do, he'll melt your heart with his smiles-giggles-and cuddles! We love our Little Collin Blue!

Eating sweet potatoes, or should I say wearing sweet potatoes!

What do you want?

Surprise!

Collin & Mommy out for Valentine's Day Breakfast

4 comments:

D Draper said...

what a cutie!!

Stephen and Heather said...

I can't wait to see him. I just want to hold and cuddle that little cutie.

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is darn cute. I hope when you come up to cache valley we hook up. It would be good to see you again. Hope all is going good with you!

Mamalissa said...

He is so cute. Can't wait to meet him. BTW have his eyes decided on their color yet? They don't look brown yet. I had hopes to have one kids with my eyes but with no luck. The closest we got was a lighter shade of brown. We love our brown eyed beauties though.