There is only one way to describe my day today with a quote that I love, "What A Beautiful Day!" -Quote by Sydney Reese Watkins, my niece.
Today was a beautiful spring day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, the temperature was warm enough for shorts and t-shirts. Hooray for flip-flop weather! And surprisingly we were able to pack in quite a bit for one day. I started off waking up at my regular time 05:00 or 5 AM. Started a load of laundry, got in the shower, got dressed, got the kids and Jeremy up, got their clothes ready, got Collin's diaper bag ready, and then we were off at 7:15 AM to Concord, NH. Driving down to Concord was absolutely beautiful. Jeremy drove so I was able to enjoy the drive down by taking in the beauty of NH. I'm so thankful that Jeremy and the boys drove down with me. While we drove down we also played 'R U Smarter than a 5 grader'- the boys would read the questions out loud and we would all try to answer. I just wish the payout was for real because I'd be a millionaire by now. The boys then dropped me off to attend the Stake Women's Conference, and they headed off on their mission- shopping for toys and video games. What a wonderful conference. I feel renewed in my direction of my role as a wife/ mother/ daughter/ friend/ woman. I loved it! Then after the conference the boys came to pick me up and we headed to the Olive Grdn for lunch- yummo! Next, shopping for me! I love my boys and that they help me shop for me. I picked up some much needed cute shoes and sandals for the spring/summer. Then we headed home, but this time we decided to go a different way. This time we went through the Lakes Region of NH. HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! On the way home we also found a BBQ Pit so we had to stop to pick up dinner. Again, Yummo! Now we're home. The boys were just all playing outside with the dog, shooting baskets, chasing the dog around the yard, and I'm just enjoying the time I have to watch them all together- I love it!
Here is a quote to live by... because I totally agree with it... obviously one of the quotes I got from the conference today:
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured"- President Gordon B. Hinckley
1 comment:
Sounds like you keep yourself busy. I love that quote from President Hinckley. I have it hanging on my wall so that I can be reminded everyday to enjoy life!
Post a Comment