I love Mother's Day! I love celebrating a day for my mom, and now being celebrated as a mom myself. I am so thankful to have a mom (and dad) that has taught me and molded me to be the person I am. From birth to present date (and in the future) my mom has always been there for me, always ready to hear my complaints in life, to give me sound advice, and to love me. Thank you mom.
I'm thankful to have a husband that has a love and respect for me as the mother of his children. I love that he is always there to support me in my responsibility as a mother. And I love that he has helped to teach our children the importance of their mother in their lives.
I'm thankful to have children who love me and that I'm able to love unconditionaly. They have been such a blessing to our lives, sometimes I can't believe the Lord saw fit to bless me with these wonderful children. I can honestly say that my children are the best ever! I love them with all of my heart- I couldn't ask for anything more.
This weekend the boys took me away for the weekend to Portland, Maine- we love it there. They took me to a movie- Star Trek was awesome, dinner- my favorite Mexican restaurant, let me sleep in until my internal alarm went off- 5:30 am, took me out for breakfast- souffles at Panera, we went exploring for new beaches- beautiful even in the rain, shopping, lunch- my favorite Lobster restaurant, a massage- SO GREAT!, and some more shopping. It was a great weekend of fun- THANK YOU BOYS, I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment