Thursday, June 4, 2009
9 Months of Absolute Cuteness!!!
I have to admit it's been 9 months of absolute cuteness with our Collin. Don't get me wrong, Jason and Calvin were little cuties too, but now they're in the 'handsome' stage since they're now young men.... As for Collin he's just so adorable he makes our hearts melt. I love that when he wakes up in the morning there is always a huge smile on his face to greet us. I love that when anyone has figured out what he wants (either his bottle, food, or to be picked up) he rewards you with a hug and a pat on the back. I love that he can now say 'Mamma'- his first word was "Dad-dee", "J" for Jason, "ba-ba" for his bottle, and when he sees Calvin he just screams in delight. Collin is practicing his walking by pulling himself up along the couch, coffee table, dining room chairs, and his gate. He's getting very brave by only holding on with one hand and sometimes letting go to practice his balance. He loves the outdoors- he loves the hikes we take and loves to watch the trees and leaves move when it's windy, he loves to splash and play in the river out back, and he loves to watch the birds from the porch. I love that he's his Daddy's boy and attaches himself to him whenever he's around. I love that he loves his brothers and has such a good time with them. When the boys get home from school they scoop him up have snacks and watch TV together. I love that he loves me and I know it everytime I see that cute little smile, and those beautiful blue/brown eyes, and when he cuddles me to no end. We have so much fun with him and we're thankful that he's been part of our family for the last 9 months and that he'll be part of our family for eternity. We love you Collin! Happy 9 Months (as of yesterday)!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a cutie. I can't wait until I get to see him in July.
Post a Comment