Sunday, June 7, 2009
I am not a camera person...
Do you ever have those days where at the end of the day you think, "Man, I should have taken pictures!" Well, I think I have those days more times than anyone else. Yesterday we had our friends over to the house for a BBQ. It was such a fun day in the yard. We enjoyed bbq'd super yummy jalapeno burgers, pork and veggie skewers, marinated chicken breasts, and a whole lot of other stuff. Us adults sat back and enjoyed the afternoon to relax while the kids were tubbing in the river. Our 2 boys and their 4 boys were so cute playing in the water and just having a blast. Afterwards we decided to go see the movie Up, very cute movie. And yes, the little boy in the movie could definitley be Calvin. Anyway, during the movie it dawned on me... I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES!! UGHHHH!!! Oh well, we'll just have to have more fun bbq's at our house this summer for more picture opportunities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate when that happens.
Post a Comment