Just wanted to wish all of the Dad's out there that I know a very Happy Father's Day! I'm so thankful that my Dad is "my Dad". Everyone says they have the best dad, but I know I have the best dad's in my life. Yes, my Dad has been sharing the title of Best Dad with Jeremy for years now. I'm so thankful that my Dad has been a great influence in my life. He raised a head-strong, caring, fun-loving, independent girl (that would be me), and that I will always be grateful. And of course he taught me all there is to know about baseball- Thanks Dad!
As for that wonderful husband of mine, he's an awesome Dad too! Our three boys just adore him. He's taught them to be such wonderful young men by honoring his Priesthood, raising them with the Gospel, and being a the very best example. And of course what else does this great Dad do??? PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!! (Can you hear the cheering from my boys in the background?) He also shoots hoops, plays in the river, and helps the boys mow the lawn. But I think their favorite thing to do together is to go hiking. That's where some of the best conversations between the boys and their Dad happen. Thanks for being the Best Dad to our blessed children!
And once again I have no pictures from this day... I actually can't find the camera. But to start the day Jeremy had breakfast in bed (scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, and orange juice). We then got ready and headed for church. I taught in RS, and the sweet husband that I have took care of Collin. (I also accepted a new calling today, 2nd Coun. in the RS). Then we headed home after a quick packed snack at church (strawberries and grapes). The boys got changed and then the video game fest began! I got to bbq steak tips, chicken tips, and veggies. Then chow time- so yummy!!! Now we're just relaxing, watching a movie and eating Ben & Jerry's Yellow Brickle Ice Cream!
So that's our Father's Day in a nutshell... Thanks Dad and Jeremy, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment