Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why do you blog???

I love to blog. And I love to read blogs. And I think blogging is great. BUT I think there is a time and place for everything and blogging is not always the answer. I love reading blogs about my family and friends and what they're up to and seeing their pictures of their family. And I love to post pictures and thoughtful blogs too. BUT I need to say that a blog should not be used to rip apart a spouse because you're upset with him/her on that very day. It should not be used to "air your dirty laundry". So if you're ticked off one day and get on your blog, please think twice about what you're writing, because honestly, no one wants to hear about the "suck-fest".
* This blog entry was inspired by all of the awful and distasteful blog entries that I've read.*

No comments: