Saturday, June 13, 2009

The State Bird of New Hampshire- the mosquito!

I hate the mosquito! No quiero el 'mosquito'! Je detest le "mosquito"!
I love being outside, but I don't think the bugspray works, nor do the citronella candles. I actually think these items let the mosquitoes know, "Hey guess what the buffet is here!" Ughhhh! I think I have about 10 bites on each arm, 15 on each leg, 5 on my neck and chest area, 3 on my stomach, and one right on the top of my head... making it a grand total of 59 for this human buffet. Does anyone have any secret recipes or things I could eat to keep these awful creatures away? I've heard of eating ginger snaps, but does that really work?

1 comment:

Mamalissa said...

I don't know how to keep them away. However I am convinced that they prefer some blood to others. Zipporah must taste especially good because when we get one or two bites she gets a dozen (an usually in weird places for some reason) Drat Mosquitos!!!