Friday, September 4, 2009

And here are the pictures of the Little Birthday Boy!

Part One of the Birthday Boy's Celebration...


Loving his new wheels.



The Birthday Dinner- Beef Wellington, with Hollandaise (sauce not shown), Broccoli and Cauliflower Veggies, and Garlic Mashed Red Bliss Potatoes. I think I've been watching Hell's Kitchen and the Food Network a little too much.




Finishing off the last bite of potatoes.



Dinner was a hit with all. I don't think anything was left on anyone's plate.



Our Happy Little Boy and his slice of chocolate chip cheesecake- his favorite!
(I love his Cheesey little Smile!)

2 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

I am glad that he had a good birthday. I like that Cheesey little Smile too. He is such a cute little boy. Have fun this weekend with birthday part 2!

D Draper said...

The last picture is precious, such a cute smile. love you little one. Grandma