Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's 3:32 am and I'm up?

What the heck? It's not as if Collin's up- he's been sleeping throught the night for some time now. I'm not stressed out about anything. I'm not sick. So why on earth am I up at 3:32 am? I tried to get back to sleep, but here I am checking my emails, bank statements, fb, and reading up on current events. I figured I'd post something since I haven't for some time now.

So a few weeks ago Jeremy's office manager quit, she found a job closer to home. Of course he came home and threw his arms up in a 'what am I going to do now' action. After a weekend of prayer and thought I offered to help him out. So on Tuesday, Sept. 8th I officially went back to work. I have to say that working with Jeremy is pretty fun, but having Collin with us is even 'funner'! Yes, our little Nugget gets to come to work with mommy and daddy every day. He has a new nickname...the Molar Baby. With all of the fun we're having with Jeremy we knew that it would come to an end. I'll be back at home full time in a few weeks after I train our new office manager which I'm hoping we'll have her hired by next week since we did interviews yesterday.

After the last couple of weeks of working I think I'll be going back to school next year. I realize that in a couple more years Collin will be in school full-time, which will leave me with a lot of time to myself. I figure I have about a year left in school to get my BA, then I can either try for graduate school or just get back into the work force. I'm looking forward to it, now if I can just get myself to go back to sleep!!!

2 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

What is your major going to be? What do you want to do when you go back to work?

Melanie Draper said...

Business Administration is what I was studying the last time I went back. I'm thinking that it'll come in handy with Jeremy's future plans of owning his own practice. And I'd like to try my hand at investing also.