Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm so glad MAY is here!

What another beautiful day, even with the little bit of rain we got. The last couple of days have been absolutely beautiful here in the North Country of New Hampshire. The temperature has been between 75 and 85 degrees, the snow has melted away, the tree buds are blooming, and I'm even happy to see dandielions popping out in the yard. I'm also happy to say that I think our plans for this year are pretty much set. We'll be staying another year here, as far as I can see. We have trips planned, family visits scheduled, and CE's on the calendar. Let's just say between June and next April we are booked! I finally sat down with the calendar and Jeremy tonight and hashed out all of our scheduled events. So far here's what it's looking like: June/July- Utah, vacation and family; July- family coming to visit; August- Toronto, vacation and family; September- family coming to visit; October- CE in Florida; November- Jason's Quinceanero Party; December- family reunion in Las Vegas; January- CE in Boston; February- vacation in Florida; April- vacation/ business trip in California/ Oregon. I'm exhausted just looking at it! Then there's also the regular holidays and school stuff on top of that....ugh.

No comments: