Monday, May 10, 2010

Thankful for Mother's Day

I know Mother's Day is once a year and I think I complain that it is only once a year! I wish Mother's Day was once a week. How nice would it be to be able to take the day off from every care of running the house. No cleaning, no cooking, just relaxing. I'd even go for a once a month thing!

I'm so thankful for Mother's Day. It gives me the chance to think about what kind of mother I am, and what I need to do to improve my motherly ways. I also remember all of the things that I've learned from my mother and how I pass these things on to my children. So thank you Mom for teaching me, for loving me, and for listening to me. I'm also thankful for my mother-in-law. She raised a wonderful son to be a wonderful husband and dad. I'm thankful for all of the women in my life who have taught me a thing or two about being who I am today~ my sister, the lola's, auntie's, cousin's, and friends. So thank you to all of you women in my life!
And I'm thankful for my children and the blessing they are in my life. Thank you for choosing me to be your mom! I love you Jason, Calvin, and Collin~ you are my angels!



No comments: