Thursday, September 2, 2010

And of course...Collin's First Day of Pre-School

I definitely wasn't ready for this morning, but Collin sure was. My baby's first day of Pre-School was today and I think I cried more than he did. His tears lasted a whole 30 seconds after I left, and then it was all down to business for the little guy. He played well with his classmates, during art they made crayons, they read '5 Little Monkeys' during storytime, he ate his snacks (strawberries, chex mix, apple juice), he got in line for the fire drill, he absolutely loved shooting hoops during outside play. AND NO BOTTLE~ what a big boy.













3 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

Man, you start them early in NH, huh? He sure is cute with his little backpack.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

The "baby" of our Draper family just isn't a baby anymore. *Sniff sniff
He's growing up so fast.

Melanie Draper said...

I thought 2 was a little early too, but everyone I spoke to said he was ready. I just wanted him to get the interaction with kids his own age. Definitely not a baby anymore. I have mixed feeling about that. I'm going to miss his "baby" stage, but I'm looking forward to seeing him grow up. He's been doing the cutest things lately. Like right now, he's reorganizing the shampoo and soap storage to all line up~ who does that sound like?