They had a great day. Jason's schedule is a little messed up, but hopefully by tomorrow they'll have it all straightened out. Calvin switched a couple of his classes too. They had him taking chorus all year long (4 quarters), so he got 3 of the chorus classes switched to other classes. I guess someone must have heard that he has a great singing voice. Tomorrow Collin starts at pre-school. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I don't think I will be.
2 comments:
So now that they are home, how was their first day? Beck still is laughing at that picture of Jason. He thinks that he is so funny.
They had a great day. Jason's schedule is a little messed up, but hopefully by tomorrow they'll have it all straightened out. Calvin switched a couple of his classes too. They had him taking chorus all year long (4 quarters), so he got 3 of the chorus classes switched to other classes. I guess someone must have heard that he has a great singing voice. Tomorrow Collin starts at pre-school. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I don't think I will be.
Post a Comment