Thursday, November 18, 2010

Co-worker Stink!

I know I'm not in the "working" world at the moment, but I have to say that my husband's co-worker (who shall remain nameless) really sucks! He/She's rude, but everyone just apparently accepts that???? He/She's mean, and they accept that too??? He/She's just not a nice person~ even his/her sisters will agree to that. "Holier than thou" often comes to mind when it comes to his/her behavior~ but those who know him/her KNOW HIM/HER! My husband usually comes home pissed off after working with him/her... ughhhhh... we need to get out of this place! He/She's just too crazy to even think about staying here. I use to like New Hampshire, but he/she makes it easy to want to leave!
That was tonight's Blog Therapy, thank you for reading to my rant. No names have been mentioned to protect the insane...hahaha!

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

To protect the insane, HA HA HA! :D

Melanie Draper said...

Okay, I've had a wonderful weekend to combat the last week of Jeremy having to deal with this insane person....serenity now!