Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ode to Calvin Alexander Orlando Draper

Today is our Calvin's 11th Birthday. It was 11 years ago this blessing joined our family. We are so thankful for our Calvin and he means to world to us.
C is for Caring~ Calvin is such a caring brother and son.
A is for Ambitious~ He sets goals and does a great job in all that he does.
L is for Loving~ Calvin is one of the most loving kids I know.
V is for Vivacious~ Calvin is so full of life and is always the life of the party!
I is for Illimitable~ For Calvin sky's the limit, absolutely no limits for him.
N is for his Never Ending Bear Hugs!!!
WE LOVE YOU CALVIN!!! HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY!!!




1 comment:

Stephen and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Calvin! I remember when you were born. I loved when you lived right by us in Aggie Village. You would come over to our house all the time and I think that I was the first one that you would run to and give a hug to. I loved you so much then and I still love you tons. I hope that you had a fantastic birthday and your parents spoiled you rotten because you deserve it.