Monday, December 13, 2010

Angry Eyes post...

So like Mr. Potato Head says, "let me get out my Angry Eyes!" I think that's what I have on today. I love the holidays, it brings out the best in people and it also brings out the worst! I know the true meaning of Christmas, but I also believe having the Christmas spirit also includes a little fun. Why are there so many people offended by the belief in Santa Claus? The story of Santa Claus is a wonderful story about a man who had the light of Christ in him, who served others, and possessed charity. What's wrong with passing that story on to your children. It's not a lie, he was a real person! I love that my children believe(d) in Santa. The belief in Santa Claus has made some wonderful memories for my children and I am so thankful they will be able to cherish these memories during the holidays. I am also very thankful that my children believe in Jesus Christ and celebrate his birth at this wonderful time of year. So I say to the unbelievers in Santa Claus, I feel sorry for you. I'm sorry that you can't see the Light of Christ in others that have done good in this world. So sorry that Santa won't be visiting your house this Christmas.

No comments: