Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cabin Fever!

Get me outta here! I definitely have a touch of cabin fever. I love winter and it's magical beauty, but I do not like the frigid cold it brings. Today it's made it to a whopping 3 degrees~ whoo hoo~ unlike the past few days when we were at -6 and below. It's so cold out that Collin and I don't even leave the house. Last week I didn't get out of the house for 3 day straight~ not even to get the mail at the end of the driveway. I hate being cooped up in the house. Collin and I love being outside, but this weather just makes my lungs hurt.

We've been debating about where we're moving next. I hope for our sakes it's a warmer place. It doesn't have to be tropical, just warmer than 10 degrees. I don't think that's too much to ask.

No comments: