Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Little Things

Oh how I love the 'little' things in life that make me happy. Today, I woke up and got on the computer while I had a few minutes to myself before Collin woke up (happy 1 of the day). Anyway, I cut a slice of apple pie (which I baked yesterday) and put a dollop of whipped cream on the side (happy 2 of the day). Got back on the computer as I ate my pie and here walks in Collin being the cutie he is and he sat on my lap just cuddling me (happy 3 of the day). Went downstairs to watch a show with him and get his breakfast ready. While he ate I got on the laptop and started to pay the bills for the month, with a little left over for savings (happy 4 of the day). Now I'm going to get the two of us ready for visiting teaching~ a pizza hut lunch with the ladies (happy 5 of the day). Wait, one more 'happy' before I close out... Collin's wrapping Princess up in a blanket and cuddling her and giggling so cute (happy 6 of the day).

No comments: