Our Valentine's Night Out~ Libby's Bistro. What a romantic evening we had at Libby's. Liz Jackson does such a wonderful job using fresh foods to delight our pallets. We love dining at her wonderful french restaurant. Last night we started with a plate of fresh Tapenade, followed by our appetizers. Jeremy had the Carne Misto (a plate of art if you ask me... a lamb lollipop, seared duck breast, and chorizo drizzled with a balsamic vinegar reduction), I had the 4 Mushroom Soup (that was quite possibly the best soup I have ever had, absolutely wonderful!!!). This was followed by a salad of fresh greens tossed in a light house dressing. Our entrees~ Jeremy had the 14 oz Grilled Ribeye with mashed potatoes and fresh veggies, I had the Pan-seared Duck Breast on a bed of sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts with bacon (AMAZING!!!). And to top off the night we had this scrumptious dessert of chocolate heaven (it was like 6 desserts in one with homemade ice cream, sorbet, mousse, cake, cookies, and sauces), what a way to end the dinner. I love when my husband plans romantic dinners, especially for Valentine's! I had a wonderful night with the best company, the best food, and it was so relaxing to be with the one I love.

My floral bouquet that I took home.

Carne Misto

4 Mushroom Soup



Jeremy's Ribeye Entree

My Duck Entree

The description of our dessert.

Our Dessert!!!

The Happy Couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment