Monday, February 14, 2011
I'm a Spoiled Valentine!
I can honestly say that I am a Spoiled Valentine! Like other holidays and occassions I am showered with love from my boys over a number of days rather than just one day. No cooking was a theme this weekend. Not only was a "non-cooking" weekend, but they did the laundry too. I did do the dishes, but I guess it's only fair since they took care of everything else. Had brunch at Peach's in North Conway. We saw a movie and had dinner out again. Sunday I had to teach a lesson, but I woke up to Pink Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, and Toast. All brought to me in bed, I love breakfast in bed! We then got ready for church, and then came home. Once again not cooking, the boys didn't want to take on cooking a full dinner, so they ordered out. Tonight, it'll just be Jeremy and I at our favorite restaurant in town, Libby's. I hope I remember to take pictures because I didn't this weekend. Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment