Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SEATTLE HERE WE COME!

It's now official, we will be moving to the Seattle area at the end of July. We're all so excited and happy about this move! Very rarely does Jeremy say things like this, but this is what came out of his mouth the other day, "I actually feel good about this move. I think this is going to be the right thing for us." Now who could argue with that statement? Anyway, my goal is to pack a box a day that way we're ready to go when the time is right, and that I'm not stressed out packing stuff up. This week all of the 'winter gear' will be packed and put away for the move. Hope you're ready for us Seattle!

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited to have you guys so much closer. I've never been to Seattle, now y'all are giving me the perfect excuse. :)
Congrats on the decision. Good luck on the coast-to-coast move.

Stephen and Heather said...

Good luck with moving. It sounds like you guys will love it there.