Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend 2011~ Sorry No Pictures

Mother's Day Weekend was great! On Friday I had lunch with my hubby and Collin at Sunny's in Whitefield. I love eating at Sunny's, but man, it's so greasy! Jeremy had one of the greasy cheeseburgers, and I could hear his arteries clogging with each bite. I had the turkey club~ always yummy and not greasy. Then I headed back home to meet up with the rest of the kids after school. Took a nap with Collin. Then Jeremy came home with KFC on the mind~yeah no cooking! On Saturday we got ready to go out, with no plans in mind. We went to North Conway and had lunch at a Chinese restaurant by the movie theater. Then we went to see Thor, I liked it. Then they decided to take me shopping~ YEAH! Calvin absolutely refused to leave Coach without me picking something out for my Mother's Day gift, how could I say no? We also went to Stonewall Kitchen and the Kitchen Store and picked up a few new kitchen tools and bbq sauces. Then to JCP, Jeremy got his hair cut, I picked up a new blouse for church, and then headed to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream! Then we headed home. After sitting around for a couple of hours the question of 'what are we having for dinner' arose. Jeremy decided that he was cooking and put an order in at Mr.Pizza~ yeah no cooking again! On Sunday we went to church, and I was released from my calling. Then after getting home and changing we headed out for a hike in Maine. We also picked up sandwiches for our picnic. Then we headed home. My other request for Mother's Day was that my yard get cleaned up. We spent the rest of the day working in the yard and it looks great. Then to top off the weekend Jeremy bbq'd steaks and veggies~ YEAHHHHH! it was so yummy! Thank you to my wonderful husband and kids for making my Mother's Day weekend special! Oh yeah, sorry no pictures because I didn't have the camera with me.

No comments: